Monday, August 6, 2012

Arrested Development

Sometimes, The Google is not your friend!

Today I accidentally learned that one of my brothers was arrested early this year, 2 days after his birthday. It doesn't appear that the charges were jail worthy as they appear to be traffic related, though it seems he had his/a child in the car and that made things worse -- possibly enough to cause the arrest instead of a ticket? Worse is that what I saw shows that some places that broadcast this information over the internet have labeled him a child abuser!

I am flabbergasted to say the least and worried for my brother and his family, as this is not something anyone ever wishes to have on their plate. I love him, wish that this had not happened to him/them and hope that he has found a resolution to whatever caused things to go this way in the first place.

The fact that no one felt the need to share this awful thing with me is no surprise in a family that is super-skilled at secret keeping and intentionally excluding me from important things/information simply because they are not happy with me. Funny thing though, if I act like that I am labeled unkindly...

Must be hereditary...
GRREEAATT!

No comments:

Post a Comment