HOLY SHIT! Do I EVER HATE the local KIA dealer with a passion!
I kid you not, I turned on the radio 35 minutes ago. The first commercial was the hated screaming car dealer Kia ad. I jumped up an switched the station. Guess what was the first commercial on the break? You got it. This happened to me on EACH channel I switched to, sometimes happening TWICE on a station... I have 11 pre-set channels. Not too many at all, BUT I am on the brink of sending complaints to the station managers and the Kia dealer. I turned it off after 30 minutes of this torture!
Radio comes with ads, and I get that -- I am even OK with it. What I am not OK with is that these screaming car commercials are allowed to be aired so much louder then the volume of the rest of the station content.
This one dealer has ensured that
1) I will NEVER EVER buy a car from him
2) I will tell everyone I know not to buy from him, because he is an ASSHOLE
3) I will probably never buy a Kia, though that may have more to do with loving my Suburban with a passion than the Kia brand...
4) I may quit listening to mainstream radio altogether, to protect myself
5) If I do quit radio, I will badmouth every station that subjected me to that fucking commercial, purely because they were stupid enough not to have a modicum of decorum in the ads they air.