Thursday, April 7, 2011

Today is a shitty day!

Today is a really shitty day.

It shouldn't be...

I awoke with a smile reminded of my husband's randy behavior in the middle of the night and thus today should be a good day.

I had my my morning coffee while thinking how much fun my friend CH and I had at the local winery last night for Wineaux Wednesday Ladies Night, and that should make today a good day.

I got on the laptop today and the usual stuff seemed to be going on, nothing ominous loomed at me... so it stands to reason it should be a good day.

I was going to do a little battle with the printer that died yesterday, and that was potentially capable of ruining today.

I went to the PC to attempt to settle my printer issues using different tactics than yesterday, but instead I got derailed with a kick in the teeth unrelated to the printer. Thus began my shitty day.

I got the town paper in the mail today and that contained heartbreaking news which became kick number 2.

I took a walk to clear my head and it worked the whole time with lots of spring blossoms to distract me.

I read the blog of a friend who has had her world turned upside down numerous times in the past 6 weeks or so and it has happened yet again.

There went my slight recovery...

My mind won't shut off. I cannot find an end to the endless buzzing from all the shit happening on what should have been a great Thursday.

If Congress doesn't fix the budget, a furlough is in our future... Thus tomorrow and Saturday seem not to contain the ingredients to be better than today.

The weight on my heart is heavy today and I think I'm gonna cry. I hate that.

Editor's Note:
Some minor edits have been made to this post.

2 comments:

  1. Aww... hopefully tomorrow will be a better day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Thankfully the next day was a better day! =]

    ReplyDelete