Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Versatile Blogger




I received "The Versatile Blogger" award from the lovelies over at: Don't Call Me A Wino

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!
Bows and Curtsies.
I haven't gotten an award since forever ago!

This award comes with some rules:

** Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
**Tell us seven things about yourself.
**Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.
**Contact these bloggers and let them know they received this award


Seven things that you did not know about the  Bitchin' MommaC


1) I am kind of shy, till I get to know you.

2) I am a homebody at heart, so COME ON OVER and we'll have a Margarita or 2!


3) I grew up just minutes from the White House


4) I am so bad at art, I can't draw stick people!
5) I LOVE Yankee Candles!

6) I dream of traveling to England, Ireland and Italy to research my roots in-depth.

7) I miss Melrose Place parties!! 

2 comments:

  1. oh girl you and me both on the drawing. I'm awful! haha
    And the evergreen Yankee candle? Prevents me from ever having to buy a real Xmas tree.
    btw, thank you for you kind comment and the blog award. awesome! I'll be sure to give you a shout out in my next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bitchin! I'm getting on it soon and can't wait to give you a shout out! the list of blogs that you follow alone makes me like you even more!!
    I'll let ya know when I'm all set to post!
    thanks again!
    ~Wendie aka odd jobs momma!

    ReplyDelete