Saturday, December 18, 2010

American Lion

I for got to mention when I started reading this book, after all the times I said I was going to... HAHA! Anyway, I have just the epilogue left and then I will be done. I must say that Andrew Jackson was a walking talking contradiction in MANY ways. A strong-willed jack-ass borderline bully and a kind-hearted caring man all wrapped up in an American President. I think I will be looking for further reading on this very intriguing man of our history.

On another book note, I found out that a movie is in the works for Team of Rivals. How freakin' cool is that???? I cannot WAIT!

More on Pres. A. J. soon. Got a party tomorrow and endless pre-holiday chores to accomplish.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe, just maybe, those are all qualities necessary to reach great heights.And why so many of us never do. I look forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete